* Taxi and bus services at the airport is temporary unavailable due to the influence of Covid-19 pandemic.
- There are 14 concessionaire taxi firms at Noi Bai International Airport including
Taxi service is provided for all flights of the days including weekends and holidays.
Requirements for taxi cars in service at Noi Bai Airport: below 6 years life time, availability of POS, sealed meter, assurance of hygiene and safety. Hotline is noticed on friendly position. Hotline is noticed on friendly position.
Non concessionaire taxi firms are not allowed to pick up passenger after driving them to Noi Bai Airport from Ha Noi city.
Coaches of 16-45 seats of concessionaire firm are parked at Hall C, E, first floor, Terminal 1 and East End – West End, first floor, Terminal 2. Baggage is free of charge.
Service is provided for all flights of the days including weekends and holidays.
Route: Noi Bai - Dao Tan - Nguyen Chi Thanh - Nguyen Thai Hoc - Quang Trung and vice versa.
The coach can pick up passengers at Noi Bai Airport then drive to the destination of Quang Trung street. Passenger can drop off on the way at permissible stops. Pick up on the way is not allowed.
There are five public bus that pick up passengers at both Terminal 1 and 2 as follows:
* Route No. 07 (Cau Giay - Noi Bai)
* Route No. 90 (Kim Ma - Noi Bai)
* Route No. 109 (My Dinh - Noi Bai)
* Route No. 86 (Hanoi Railway Station - Hoan Kiem Lake - Noi Bai)
* Route No.68 (Ha Dong - Noi Bai)
At the moment, bus route No.17 (Long Bien - Noi Bai) only take passengers from Terminal 1.
4. Electric car:
Electric car provide transportation for passenger inside car park of Terminal 1 and Terminal 2 and on Vo Van Kiet road – the section passing thought Noi Bai Airport. Electric car is a good mean of transportation between two Terminal, to the motorbike park, to bus stop nearby relevant firms at Noi Bai Airport.