Medical service is provided for all passenger at the airport.
Medical service is provided 24/24 daily with the presence of the doctors, nurses and the necessary facility, medicine, 3 first aid rooms which can meet the demand for timely first aid (time for presence will not exceed 10 minutes upon request) and the demand for emergency case for air passenger.
- First aid for passengers;
- Ambulance, rescue in emergency case;
- First aid and ambulance to nominated hospitals;
- Coordination in quarantine at airport.
Location of first aid room:
- Arrival hall – first floor- west of Internation Terminal (T2).
- International departure lounge – third floor – International Terminal
- Arrival hall – first floor- Hall A – Domestic Terminal (T1)
- Medical emergency team – Noi Bai Airport Controlling Centre - Tel: 04.3587.6600 Extention number 6300