PASSENGER DOCUMENTS FOR FLIGHTS
(In accordance with Circular 30/2012/TT-BGTVT by Ministry of Transport)
1. For international flight:
Passengers on international flights are required to present passport or travel document or other acceptable documents for immigration as regulated by law such as unaccompanied visa, permanent residence card, temporary residence card (hereinafter referred to as passport); Where children do not have their own passports, the name, date of birth and photos of children are recorded and stamped on the passports of legal representatives, including: father, mother, stepfather, stepmother or guardian.
2. For domestic flight:
2.1. Passengers from 14 years old on domestic flights:
a. For international nationality passengers: passport or exchange notes of diplomatic agency, consular which confirms the identities of passengers and which are attached with sealed photo and with document explaining reason for loss of passport which are certified by local police.
b. For Vietnamese nationality passengers: passport; ID card; identification and certification of the armed forces; National Assembly Delegate card; Communist Party member card; Journalist card; Driving license; aviation security card; identification card of Vietnamese Airlines; ID certification by local resident police.
2.2. Passengers from 12 years old to under 14 years of age without passports or passengers under 12 years old shall meet one of the following requirements:
- Accompanied by legal representatives;
- Accompanied by a passenger on the aircraft during the whole journey, which is registered with the ticketing agency;
- Having the commitment of first route airlines for taking care of passenger until the end of the journey.
2.3. Other than those, Passengers from 12 years old to under 14 years of age without passports or passengers under 12 years old, passengers under 14 years old without a passport on domestic flights must present one of the following documents:
- Birth certificate; or birth confirmation for infant under 01 month old;
- Certificate of social organizations for their feeding children valid for 06 months from the date of confirmation.
2.4. Passengers being prisoners, the accused persons, persons being transferred to other place for further judgment, extradited person, expellee shall present legal documents of competent authority proving the legality as above.
2.5. Documents of air passengers shall be:
- With sealed photo except for birth certificate, security card, identification cards of airlines.